Birštonas Sports Center
Birstonas Sports Center was created in 1998 after City Council decided to reorganise Birštonas sports club into the municipal budget office. Birštonas Sports centre is accountable to the Municipal Council and to Physical Education and Sports Department of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania. The Centre promotes physical education and sports to people of all age groups.
Birštonas Sports Center areas of work are:
- Organise various sporting events and festivals,
- Assist other organizations in organizing sports events,
- Carry out educational training process,
- Organise sports training camps,
- Provides sports services.
Birštonas Sports Center holds nine different sports:
- Table tennis
- Track and Field
Jaunimo Street. 3, 59206 Birštonas
Tel./fax. (8 319) 6 56 40
Director Saulius Smailys
Cell (+370) 686 63648
View Birštono Sporto Centras in a larger map